MsOffice 2016-2019 Pro Plus 16.0.14026.20270+Visio+Project Pro
Microsoft Office 2019 is an update to one of the company's most important products. Among the innovations in Office 2019, the company mentions support for handwriting in all applications - we are talking about wireless covers for a digital pen, support for tilt effects and pressure forces. Excel also has more powerful data analysis tools like new formulas, charts, and Power BI integrations. PowerPoint has added sophisticated presentation features such as Morph and Zoom effects
- Microsoft Excel 2016-2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2016-2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016-2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2016-2019
- Microsoft Word 2016-2019
- Skype for business 2016-2019
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2016-2019
- Microsoft Proect Professional 2016-2019
- Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the results of analysis of existing data using advanced tools and functions. First of all, the new look of Excel is highlighted. It is devoid of unnecessary details, but is also designed to quickly achieve professional results. Many features have been added to help navigate large numbers of numbers and create compelling images of data leading to more informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable ones, with advanced transitions, support for animation, audio and video - even in high definition. Microsoft PowerPoint has a cleaner interface, adapted to tablet PCs and touchscreen phones. The presenter mode is automatically adjusted according to the settings of the projector, and it can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have multiple options to simplify design development, and when collaborating, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new appearance. It's now more concise to help you focus on the essentials in your email, calendars, and contacts views.
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and shaping professional-quality marketing materials and publications for printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move, swap, and add visual alerts to your publications with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access is an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the business data catalog (BDC, Business Data Catalog), 25 high-quality templates. An Access web app is a new type of database that you create in Access and then use and publish as a SharePoint app for sharing in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data that you plan to track (contacts, tasks, projects, etc.). Access creates a database structure with views that let you add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are already built in, so you can start using your web app right away.
- Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook for storing and sharing information. When you open OneNote, you'll immediately notice a new design that helps you focus on thoughts and ideas rather than the interface. Fully integrated with the cloud, you can free your hard drive from files while still providing access to notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet and browser.
- Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing work documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with colleagues, as well as view them from mobile devices. Your files will be stored securely in the SharePoint Online cloud or your company's SharePoint Servers, depending on your configuration.
Download From Gdrive ( click contact for Password)
Password : drie.xyz