AOMEI Backupper 6.5.1 Professional / Server / Technician / Technician Plus + WinPE
AOMEI Backupper is a professional data backup and recovery software that is easy to use for most ordinary computer users. The application supports backing up the system, disks and partitions, restoring the system, disks, partitions, cloning disk partitions, etc.
With a friendly interface, users can easily master some professional data backup and recovery technologies. In terms of technologies, AOMEI Backupper provides all the basic features for reliable backup and fast recovery of disk partitions, just like other backup applications. This software is unique in its support for VSS, a Microsoft technology that allows you to back up data without interfering with running applications. This is very efficient as the backup can be done while you are working.
Key features of AOMEI Backupper:
• Backup and restore files and folders.
• Backing up data from the command line.
• Cloning disks and partitions.
• Ability to create differential and incremental backups.
• Ability to add comments.
• Compression and encryption.
• Splitting the backup file.
• Backup Scheme allows you to manage disk space.
• Consolidation of several versions of an image into one file.
• Creation of bootable media, which can be USB stick or CD / DVD.
• Alignment of partitions to optimize SSD during recovery or disk cloning process.
• Checking the integrity of the saved images.
• Removing unnecessary images.
• Bootable media Windows PE Bootable media supports booting from EFI / UEFI.
• Full support for Windows 8.1.
• Backup system: With one click we create a backup copy of all disk data, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting the system startup.
• Back up to disk: Back up your hard disk, including MBR disk, GPT disks, external hard disks, USB disks and other storage devices that can be connected.
• Partitions and volumes from backup: If you just want to back up a partition or volume, and not the entire disk, the function will be your best choice. It can be used to back up one or more partitions / volumes (including dynamic volumes) to a file.
• System Recovery: Easily and quickly restore the system partition and provide a boot loader after the recovery process is complete.
• Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliably restore an entire hard disk, partition or dynamic volume to its original state.
• Selective file recovery: Selectively recover individual files and folders from a backup image file without restoring the entire backup.
• Clone Disk: Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and also supports cloning a small drive to a larger drive, as well as a copy of a traditional hard drive to a solid state drive.
• Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplicate of a partition or dynamic volumes and accurately transfer it to another partition or volume.
• Additional and differential backups: Based on full backups, the software supports incremental or differential backups to use less time and save disk space.
• Using encryption and compression: You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When copying is in progress, specify the algorithm for compressing the files to take up less disk space.
• Image File Checker and Explorer: checks the integrity of data from image files to ensure backups can be restored successfully. Mount the image files to a virtual partition so that you can view the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
• Backup comment and Backup splitting: Add a comment to the backups so that the backups can be further defined and refined. You know exactly what kind of copy it is or what it contains. Splitting backups can split the backup image file into proper sizes to fit the storage media.
• Create bootable media: You can create bootable media (such as CD or USB) to recover the system drive. This is useful for conditions where Windows cannot boot.